Another delicious way to enjoy mushrooms – and so much healthier than any tempura you buy!
What you need:
- 10-15 fresh button mushrooms, cut to halves
- 7 spoons rice flour (placed in a bowl or plate)
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce (placed in a bowl)
- Avocado oil to stir-fry
- Always use organic ingredients when possible
What to do:
- Heat the oil in a wide pan until it’s very hot.
- Dip the mushrooms in the soy sauce and then coat them with the rice flour.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms in the oil from both sides until they are soft from the inside and crispy from the outside.
You may eat the mushrooms by itself or add them to a salad. It’s best to eat them hot.
To get more of these great recipes visit Neeva’s website The Innergy