This mui-delich (very tasty!) dish can work as a pasta dressing or as a dish by itself! It’s vegan, super-yummy and you will not stay hungry! It’s also beautiful but I bet you will not look at it long before you finish it all!
What you need:
- 20 button mushrooms, cut to half
- 1/2 red pepper, cut to cubes
- 4 cherries tomatoes, cut to half
- Handful chopped chives
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Use organic ingredients when possible
For the cream:
- 2 Handful raw cashews
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 cups alkaline water
What to do:
- Add the cream ingredients to a strong blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and the rest of the ingredients to a wide pan and saute for 15 minutes.
- When ready, use it as a dressing for pasta or eat it as is!
To get more of these great recipes visit Neeva’s website The Innergy