If you love coconut, this is your dish!
What you need:
2 large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 Potatoes, peeled and sliced
1/2 head cauliflower
7 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 tbs turmeric
1 spoon coconut oil
1 can unsweetened coconut cream
4 cups baby spinach
Salt to taste
Always use organic ingredients when possible.
What to do:
- Cook the sweet potatoes, potatoes and cauliflower in boiled water until fork-tender. When ready, rinse and set aside.
- Set aside half of the green onions.
- Add the rest of the green onions to a blender together with the turmeric, cilantro and the coconut cream. Blend until smooth.
- Warm the coconut oil in a wide pan until it melts and add the green onions on top. Stir-fry for 1 minute and then add the baby spinach and stir-fry until tender.
- Pour in the coconut cream mixture. Add the potatoes, sweet potatoes and cauliflower. Mix everything in the sauce and add salt.
You may serve it as is, or serve it on rice. I like to serve it on yellow rice (white rice cooked with turmeric).
To get more of these great recipes visit Neeva’s website The Innergy