The aerobic bounce on a rebounder is a simple yet very beneficial exercise that you can do at the comfort of your own home. Basically, a rebounder is a smaller version of a trampoline, about three feet in diameter, which is not only fun to use, but can also bring about a lot of health benefits if used correctly.
Doing the aerobic bounce on a rebounder provides you with the chance to maximize the benefits and the fun from using a rebounder. No time? No worries! The aerobic bounce is easy to do, and it will only take a couple of minutes, which is great if you don’t have that much free time.
How to do the Aerobic Bounce
Here are the steps to do the aerobic bounce:
- Warm up by walking in place or performing the health bounce.
- Stand on the rebounder, making sure that your feet are shoulder width apart.
- Keep the knees aligned with the rest of your legs. However, you should also make sure that your legs are slightly bent.
- As far as the actual exercises, the sky is the limit. You can try jogging, running or sprinting in place, twists, and jumping jacks to reap the benefits of the aerobic bounce.
- Cool down again by walking in place or doing the health bounce.
- Continue doing this for approximately 2 minutes. If you want to challenge yourself, try doing these aerobic movements for 15 to 20 minutes.
The great thing about the aerobic bounce is that you only need to allot a couple of minutes per workout, and the exercises don’t put much stress on your joints. Helpful Tip: If you have concerns with keeping your balance, you can add an exercise bar for more stability.
Adding Challenges to the Aerobic Bounce
If you want to add more challenge to your aerobic bounce routine, you can mix things up by adding resistance bands or hand weights.
Benefit from the Force of Gravity
If you continue to do exercises on your rebounder, the gravity acting on your body is twice the norm. So, if you weigh 200 pounds, the aerobic bounce will put a gravitational force equal to 400 pounds on your body. Just keep in mind that you have to maintain a slight bend on your knees to prevent injuries.
Learning about rebounding is an exciting adventure that can offer you many health benefits, and it is also a lot of fun to bounce around for a couple of minutes.
If you want to learn more about rebounding, visit the Rebounder Zone library and find out how rebounding can transform your life!
Be strong, active, and healthy!
If you are ready to start a new, refreshing stage in your battle against breast cancer, start rebounding today with these high quality rebounders. Use discount code VICTORY for 10% off all products in our store.
A life of better health awaits you.
Author: Leonard Parker, Owner of RebounderZone