What you need:
- 1 large zucchini
- 15 cherrie tomatoes (ripe and sweet as possible), chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 3-4 cauliflower florets
- Handful of herbs: fresh basil, mint, parsley and oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 medjool date
- 1 spoon whole tahini
- juice of half lemon (fresh)
- salt to taste
- Use a spiralizer to cut your zucchini to noodles.
- Use a strong blender to blend the cauliflower until they look like tiny snow flakes (don’t blend too much! you don’t want to get a powder!)
- Mix the zucchini and the cauliflower with the rest of the ingredients and use your hands to massage the tahini into the salad.
- Enjoy! …and share the recipe with others… sharing is caring
About Neeva Kedem: Couple of years ago my life took a nice turn when I became vegan. It happened after my 40th birthday; I kind of realized that my health and energy are not as they used to be, and that change is needed. After reading lots of researches and studies, I understood that eating healthier food that is based on plants and natural ingredients will be the best for me, and so I did. It didn’t happen overnight; first, I gave up red meat. Then chicken, which was very hard for me. And only about a year later – cheese and eggs. Today I can say that being vegan improved my health and energy levels, and that I love being vegan!