This morning I didn’t feel like cooking anything… I was just hungry and wanting to eat ASAP
I looked at the fridge. The mushrooms just set there, staring at me. They didn’t looked too attractive, but I decided to try anyway…
The quickest thing I could think of was the next recipe:
What you need:
* 1 pack of any kind of mushrooms, sliced
* 1 Large onion, sliced
* 1 spoon olive oil
* Himalayan Pink Salt and black pepper to taste
For the parmesan:
* 1/4 cup Raw cashews
* Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
What to do:
- Warm the olive oil in a large pan and add the onion
- Let the onion caramelized a little on a low heat
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and let the whole thing sit there on a low heat for a while; the mushrooms and onion will blend their juices together
- Meanwhile, make the vegan parmesan: simply blend the cashews and salt in a blender until you get a parmesan texture!
- Serve hot, with the parmesan on top.
About Neeva Kedem: Couple of years ago my life took a nice turn when I became vegan. It happened after my 40th birthday; I kind of realized that my health and energy are not as they used to be, and that change is needed. After reading lots of researches and studies, I understood that eating healthier food that is based on plants and natural ingredients will be the best for me, and so I did. It didn’t happen overnight; first, I gave up red meat. Then chicken, which was very hard for me. And only about a year later – cheese and eggs. Today I can say that being vegan improved my health and energy levels, and that I love being vegan!