Try this delicious Crust-Less Quiche recipe that you can make ahead of time and just warm up a piece in the morning. To aid in the eating process, you can wrap your piece in a whole wheat tortilla and have a little Quiche wrap. Feel free to change the veggies or add more of your favorites! Always use organic ingredients when possible.
Preheat oven to 475f.
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup alkaline water
- 1 tbsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1 bag broccoli
- 1 half onion
- 1 brick frozen spinach
- 2 diced fresh tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt sautéed with veggies
- (use any veggies you like mushrooms, peppers, onion powder, fresh basil are great options as well)
- Sauté veggies in pan before adding them into batter. Add sautéed veggies into quiche batter and mix well. Transfer into baking pie dish or muffin tray.
- Sprinkled nutritional yeast on top for an extra cheesy flavour!
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes (additional time oven may be required depending on individual stove). Let cool in fridge for half hour at least to help with binding.
Recipe From Leslie McGuin: Take your health back and let food be your medicine! Follow me as I help you create recipes that are easy for you to make and that are not only delicious but healthy too!