By: Dawn Bradford-Lange, Co-Founder of Breast Cancer Yoga.
Restorative Yoga For Breast Cancer Recovery Gentle Flowing Yoga For Breast Health, Breast Cancer Related Fatigue & Lymphedema Management is a restorative yoga book created for a therapeutic breast cancer healing experience while being affordable to all. Restorative Yoga For Breast Cancer Recovery is a unique restorative yoga therapy book for you or a loved one who has been recently diagnosed, is in treatment, or in recovery.
- 275+ Yoga Poses Images
- 70+ Easy To Learn Yoga Poses
- Illustrated Step By Step Instructions
- Benefits Included For Each Pose
- Use of Yoga Props Introduced
- Breath Instructions For Each Pose
- Valuable Tool For Yoga Teachers
- Great For Beginners
This is a unique restorative yoga therapy book for breast health, lymphedema management and breast cancer recovery. This book contains a wide variety of supported restorative yoga poses that use different yoga props. The breath is also introduced with each flowing pose so that the mind as well as the muscles “let go” and relax allowing for the healing to begin and then to grow. Yoga poses are done either in a relaxed, reclined, seated, twisting and standing position.
Restorative Yoga For Breast Cancer Recovery:
- A great beginning to build a yoga practice for strength and flexibility.
- Includes yoga poses for aiding in lymphedema management.
- With a variety of easy to learn restorative yoga poses which can emotionally and physically improve the recovery process from breast cancer surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
- Explore the invaluable knowledge for maintaining breast health, reducing cancer related fatigue (CRF), and managing lymphedema.
- If you or a loved one has been recently diagnosed, is in treatment or in recovery, this yoga is the perfect place to start.
- Discover how a consistent practice of Restorative Yoga can provide inner peace and healing for your mind, body and spirit.
About the Author
Diana loves sharing her knowledge on the empowering benefits of restorative yoga flow. Her credentials as a yoga therapist are:
- E-RYT 500 (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher)
- CYT (Certified Yoga Therapist)
- Certified KaliRayTriYoga
Her Restorative Yoga Flow teachings are designed and focused for women in recovery, either from breast cancer or from injury and illness.
She also loves sharing her excitement for native american plants and their usefulness as complementary herbal medicines. Diana credentials in herbal medicines are: Certificates of Completion in: Therapeutic Botanicals in Medicinal Herbalism, Native American Herbs, Herbalism 5 Phase Theory, Medicine Making in Native American Herbs, and TCM-Traditional Chinese Medicines. The knowledge of Native American plants is expressed on her website, authority blog and to her students.
Like Diana Ross, E-RYT 500 book? You can have one, too! Find Diana’s book at Restorative Yoga For Breast Cancer Recovery: Gentle Flowing Yoga For Breast Health, Breast Cancer Related Fatigue & Lymphedema Management ($35.95 value). Follow us on our Breast Cancer Authority Blog and on our Breast Cancer Yoga Facebook page.
About Diana Ross: An expert in the field of yoga, and complementary herbal medicines. She has dedicated the last 30 years studying yoga philosophy and Native American herbs. Her credentials are as an E-RYT 500 (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher) and CYT (Certified Yoga Therapist). Diana’s system of yoga is KaliRay TriYoga. She has studied with Yogini Kali Ray “Kaliji” for 18 years is certified from Basics to Level 2. As founder of Breast Cancer Yoga, and as a survivor Diana wants to make a difference and offer hope, health and support.