By: Breast Cancer Yoga Staff.
Painted Rocks have always been a favorite type of arts and crafts. They are so cute and adorable, and materials are so cheap, so you can explore your creativity whole day , playing with stones and colors, without making any waste! Painted rocks can be used in indoors in very creative ways. And think about your garden! That’s endless place for Painted Rocks use! Painting rocks can be so lovely! So, take out your art supplies and start painting!
- Large rocks
- Acrylic paints
- Sponge (optional)
- Toothbrush (optional)
- Sponge brush
- Water-base nontoxic gloss exterior varnish
- Make sure rocks are clean. Paint clean rocks in assorted colors. Give the rocks a second or third coat of paint if necessary.
- Decorate rocks with stripes, dots, sponging, or spattering using a paintbrush, sponge, or toothbrush. Or write the letters of your name on individual rocks.
- Add inspirational quotes on decorated rocks.
- Using a sponge brush, apply varnish to the rocks.
Some More Ideas:
Make Inexpensive Garden Markers
Rock Painting Tips & Tricks
How To Paint Shabby-Chic Rocks and Stones
About Dawn Bradford Lange: Co-founder of Breast Cancer Yoga. Dawn is making a difference with Breast Cancer Yoga therapeutic products designed to support you emotionally and physically during breast cancer . We want to give you the attention and personal service you need so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.