By Breast Cancer Yoga Staff.
Leading by example, Breast Cancer Authority Blog has helped others to change what they eat, or at least consider making some changes. It’s wonderful to see how many relatives, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and perfect strangers are considering a plant-based lifestyle.
Healthy plant-based recipe options & food products continue to multiply. We can’t even keep up with all the creative recipes to choose from–and there’s always a new healthy product out there in the marketplace to try out.
- 1 cup buckwheat grouts
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 3-5 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon (I use Rapunzel)
- 2-3 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Amino
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp chile powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp flax oil
- Herbs of choice
1. On med-lo heat, gently heat 3 cups water. As it warms, add the buckwheat, onion and bouillon and let soak for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add Bragg’s liquid amino to taste. Add nutritional yeast and spices, and stir until dissolved.
3. Remove from heat. Add garlic, flax oil, and herbs of choice. Stir well and let sit for 2 minutes to let flavors mix.
This is an adapted recipe from “The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook” by Dr Johanna Budwig.
Find “The Oil-Protein Diet Cook Book” at this link:
About Dawn Bradford Lange: Co-founder of Breast Cancer Yoga. Dawn is making a difference with Breast Cancer Yoga therapeutic products designed to support you emotionally and physically during breast cancer . We want to give you the attention and personal service you need so please email us at email@example.com if you have questions.