By Breast Cancer Yoga Staff.
The Gerson Therapy consists of taking 13, 8-10 ounce juices a day. One practically every hour. There is a fresh squeezed orange juice, 3 plain carrot, 5 carrot/apple and 4 green juices. These are all made with specific vegetables and fruits and all organic. A juicer must be used. A blender or smoothie maker will not work. A juicer separates the juice from the pulp. Also, eating a vegan diet with a few specific foods such as oatmeal, a little brown rice and a little rye bread, some honey and organic brown sugar. There is no salt, no sugar, no meat nor meat products. (the diet is in the book and on the website)
Gerson Therapy Meals
Rye Bread Recipe
- 4 cups organic rye flour
- 2 cups organic whole wheat flour
- ½ cup organic molasses
- 2 tablespoons organic dry yeast
- With ½ cup warm water
- 2 cups additional water to mix the dough
- Add all ingredients except for the yeast and ½ cup warm water.
- Add the yeast to the ½ cup warm water and stir, then add to dough.
- Let rise for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Put in baking pan, raise again one hour.
- Bake about one hour at 375
About Dawn Bradford Lange: Co-founder of Breast Cancer Yoga. Dawn is making a difference with Breast Cancer Yoga therapeutic products designed to support you emotionally and physically during breast cancer . We want to give you the attention and personal service you need so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.