By Diana Ross, Founder of Breast Cancer Yoga
This is an old time favorite in my home. It is actually addictive it is so good. And – it is so easy and quick to make. The ingredients are great for supporting good health and have anti cancer properties. You can also be creative and add your own favorite veggies. It is so good you can eat it warmed up or cold. Just add some pink salt and enjoy.
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 green pepper – chopped
1 red pepper – chopped
1 orange pepper – chopped
1 medium onion – chopped
1 head of broccoli – cut into small florets
6/8 shiitake mushrooms – sliced
1/3 cup of walnuts, cashews or almonds – pieces
1/3 cup raisins, cranberries or dried cherries
1/2 pound of macaroni, medium shells or small penne
2 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. pink salt
2 tbsp. turmeric
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Brown mushrooms with onions, then add chopped peppers, broccoli, dried fruit and nuts.
- Prepare your macaroni.
- Add all together with spices.
Done! Easy! Delicious!
Serve with a tasty salad. You are going to love it….I hope.
September 29, 2013
About Diana Ross: E-RYT 500 restorative yoga teacher, survivor that cares and founder of Breast Cancer Yoga. Diana is making a difference with Breast Cancer Yoga therapeutic products designed to support you emotionally and physically during breast cancer . We want to give you the attention and personal service you need so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Drink Tea, and Breathe for Breast Cancer Support (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Easy Warrior Pose For Breast Cancer And Lymphedema (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Vegan Cream of Cauliflower Soup For Breast Cancer (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Today is the Day (breastcanceryogablog.com)