Breast Cancer Yoga offers a “Healthy & Hopeful Lifestyle” E-book series and each E-book contains all the information you will need to begin a restorative yoga practice at home. Each E-book illustrates yoga poses that are key in the health, and healing of breast tissue, and in breast cancer recovery.
Breast Cancer Yoga also offers many additional options to build a hopeful & healthy lifestyle, regain vitality and positive mindset for recovery.
- Proper relaxation for training the mind to rest and the body to de-stress, Yoga poses for stretching, strengthening, and adding flexibility
- Breathing techniques to recharge the body and bring the mind under control
- Suggested well balanced diet to nourish the body and build resistance
- Elimination of harmful toxins in the home or office
- Learning to laugh more
Everything Breast Cancer Yoga offers is to be intergrated with the approval of a health provider as a therapy to support conventional allopathic medicine.
Visit Breast Cancer Yoga Videos, DVD’s, Breathing CD’s, and More!!
- Pose-of-the-Month: Tree Pose with Chair June 2013 (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Bali Seal Yoga Pose For Breast Cancer (breastcanceryogablog.com)
Diana Ross, E-RYT 500 founder of Breast Cancer Yoga. Diana is a restorative yoga teacher; and a survivor that cares about making a difference in your recovery process. Breast Cancer Yoga therapeutic products were designed to support you emotionally and physically from breast cancer surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy treatments. We want to give you the attention and personal service you need so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.